Hello. Hola. Sawat-Dee.
I am Stephanie. Stephanie Jane Mitchell.
I’m 21 years old and graduated from Cardiff University with a degree in Journalism. I would love to be a writer one day, but I have a fair way to go yet. This is just a start.
When asked if I have any hobbies, I find it difficult to answer. But if you ask me about my passions? That's easy: art…literature…music…culture. I love culture…but even more than that, I love different cultures. Different people, different places, different atomospheres, different worlds. Without exploring the thousands of vibrant cultures that exist, how are really ever able to gain a true perspective of our own?
Needless to say, I have always loved to travel. I'm very lucky to have visited some amazing places already: Italy, Greece, Germany, Antigua, New York, Mexico, Nicaragua, to name but a few. Yet I really haven't even begun.
I want to explore a bit more of the wider world before I decide on my future. I don't feel like I'm hiding from anything, or afraid of making life-changing decisions. I simply want the decisions I make to be the right ones. This is why I am going to travel. With any luck, not only will it be the best experience of my life but it will give me that little bit of perspective…
I am Stephanie. Stephanie Jane Mitchell.
I’m 21 years old and graduated from Cardiff University with a degree in Journalism. I would love to be a writer one day, but I have a fair way to go yet. This is just a start.
When asked if I have any hobbies, I find it difficult to answer. But if you ask me about my passions? That's easy: art…literature…music…culture. I love culture…but even more than that, I love different cultures. Different people, different places, different atomospheres, different worlds. Without exploring the thousands of vibrant cultures that exist, how are really ever able to gain a true perspective of our own?
Needless to say, I have always loved to travel. I'm very lucky to have visited some amazing places already: Italy, Greece, Germany, Antigua, New York, Mexico, Nicaragua, to name but a few. Yet I really haven't even begun.
I want to explore a bit more of the wider world before I decide on my future. I don't feel like I'm hiding from anything, or afraid of making life-changing decisions. I simply want the decisions I make to be the right ones. This is why I am going to travel. With any luck, not only will it be the best experience of my life but it will give me that little bit of perspective…
No comments:
Post a Comment